At the beginning of the article, I want to express my point of view. I think the best way to learn Chinese should be the open teaching method. The term open education was originally meant for closed education. The openness is reflected in: open space , Open environment, open courses, open attitude, open use of resources.

Open teaching is called “open classroom”. It means a form of school teaching that does not classify. The basis for the implementation of this kind of teaching is that there is a connection between teaching quality and teaching space, which originated in the Plowden Report published in 1967 and fully affirmed this. General practice: The school concentrates all students in a large classroom and hall, and does not group them according to ability or grade. Students are allowed to adopt different learning speeds and different learning methods in several “interest areas” in the classroom according to their own interests and needs. Learn different things. The task of teachers is to create an environment that students love and to guide, advise, encourage and help students.

The reason I agree with open learning is simple. The old saying goes: “Interest is the best teacher.” The freedom brought by open teaching can cultivate students’ interest in Chinese learning, and through gradual Chinese learning, it can also be exercised. Its ability to handle learning independently, and the time method of open teaching in small groups can also reflect the efficiency of learning, and at the same time explore the fun of Chinese learning. Chinese learning requires repeated training, but apart from its own complexity, Chinese learning is not much different from other language learning. Both require continuous training, learning methods from all aspects, and long-term persistence. .

I very much agree that the reason for open teaching is that this learning method takes knowledge teaching as the carrier and pays attention to human development as the primary goal. By creating a lively and autonomous teaching environment conducive to students, it provides students with space for full development. So as to promote the comprehensive development of students in all aspects of the proactive exploration process. And learning Chinese or learning any language requires active attitude exploration, and its own complexity needs a very active learning method to deal with. So it can be said that open teaching is not only a teaching method and teaching mode, it is also a teaching concept, and its core is based on the development of students. Therefore, open teaching is a better way to learn Chinese in my cognition.